Complete the quiz to obtain your continuing education credits.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Unfortunately, you did not pass the quiz. You can try again (you have a maximum of 3 attempts). The passing grade is 70%.
CONGRATULATIONS, YOU HAVE PASSED THE QUIZ!
You will receive a Statement of Attendance by email. You can print it or save it for your records.
Question 1 : In 2016, what was the percentage of Canadians aged 12 and over who smoked daily or occasionally?
Question 2 : What are the 1st line smoking cessation treatments:
- NRT and varenicline
- NRT, varenicline and ISRS
- Nicotine patches and nicotine gums
- NRT, varenicline and bupropion
Question 3 : Varenicline is contraindicated in patients with pre-existing psychiatric disorders:
Question 4 : What medications may require adjustment after quitting smoking:
- Substrates of CYP1A2
- All of the above
Question 5 : Which of the following is true?
- The most common side effect of varenicline is insomnia
- 24 weeks of varenicline treatment is recommended for patients who quit smoking gradually over 12 weeks
- Varenicline tablets should be taken on an empty stomach
- The patient must stop smoking before the 5th week of treatment with varenicline